WHO WE ARE
We are a full-service, fully licensed, bonded, real estate brokerage that prides itself on being able to handle all your property management needs inside your community. From all exterior maintenance of the buildings, to third party vendor management, to community relations our pros know how to keep your community in tip-top shape.
Founded in 2012, Key Performance Property Management prides itself on a proactive approach to maintaining the longevity of your community through a predefined inspection and maintenance schedule. We are constantly inspecting the property to stay ahead of any problems or issues allowing you and community residents to enjoy every day without maintenance concerns or individual needs.
Our firm's focus is on communities and associations of up to 100 units. Our firm believes in today's world these "smaller" communities are being left with only larger corporations that dont provide the care, support, and communication they should be receiving and deserve due to their size. We are here for you! Please reach out today!
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE,
BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Administering provisions of community documents, as well as policies, rules, and regulations
- Developing and implementing procedures for any city/town permits or necessary applications for operation
- Coordinating insurance coverage to ensure all community property and facilities are adequately insured
- Enforcement of community rules and regulations
- Implementing service inquiry and complaint resolution procedures
- Maintaining files of documents, meeting minutes, and relevant community records
- Organizing, participating in, and providing reports for board meetings
- Performing property inspections to monitor the condition and maintenance of landscapes, buildings, and recreational facilities.
- Working with third party services or vendors to coordinate necessary services they provide
- Availability of staff 24 hours a day 7 days a week
BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL
- Assist with annual budget preparation designed to meet short and long-term goals
- Monthly financial statements (Community Statement, Cash Flow)
- Billing of assessments, rents, and or CAM
- Collection of monthly dues
- Collection of delinquent accounts of all receipts
- Pay approved expenditures