A WELL MAINTAINED PROPERTY RENTS FASTER
Start getting the returns you deserve today!
When you have Key Performance handle the maintenance work you can be assured that we are experts at maintaining rental properties. Key Performance Property Management knows that getting repairs and service done on your properties is one of the top stressors of being a landlord. You can trust that our experience and know how will guide you when a repair or replacement is needed. There is not much we haven’t seen or fixed before and look out for your best interest using the most competent individuals and thorough approach.
Our technicians are qualified:
- Background checked
- Trained in fair housing
- Skilled in the trades we are asking them to perform
- Equipped with inventory and resources to make their time on repairs efficient
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS by
completing the form .
FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS
Owner or Renter?
When our technicians perform work on your property, we require them to submit photos, notes, and receipts so when you have questions, we have answers. We are efficient with the time needed to procure supplies and incorporate the travel. We stand behind our work. If our technicians make a mistake, you will not be billed for it.
When we use subcontractors, we have:
- Verified their insurance coverage including liability and workman’s compensation to protect your interests
- We have obtained their W-9
- We do the 1099 reporting on your behalf
- We require vendors to sign a vendor agreement that defines the relationship and expectations
- We are constantly interviewing new vendors and trying to find the best offers of quality and value the market has to offer
We will always evaluate whether a repair should be charged back to the tenant due to abnormal wear and tear, negligence, or just an accident. When this is required, we will bill the tenant for the cost of the maintenance.
You can rest easy knowing that should your property need anything, day or night, you have a team of experts ready to handle it.